This summer, Amsterdam gets a physical Metaverse festival called ‘MET AMS’. The festival, which will take place from the 14th to the 17th of June (2022), is about everything related to the metaverse. It will bring ‘the metaverse to life’ and introduce people to what the metaverse is, the role of NFTs, Web3 and more.
MET AMS Metaverse Festival
This is the first edition of this festival and unique in its kind. The 4-day festival will include panels, talks, and workshops, as well as more than 100 thought leaders, artists, and brands speaking or performing. The event includes cultural gatherings and a night program. Apart from targeting a large (broad) audience with concerts, virtual reality and art, the event is also a way for professionals in the tech & crypto space (such as tech developers, virtual reality designers and software developers) to connect, network, talk in discuss.
Some topics The MET AMS festival introduces its visitors to, are:
- The role of NFTs in culture, education, and healthcare.
- Diversity, inclusiveness and sustainability in the new Web3 era.
- Groundbreaking Web3 and metaverse technologies (uniquely, in a way the public can experience themselves).
Speakers & Artists taking part in MET AMS
There have been several speakers and artists confirmed to take part. Some of these names are:
- The SandBox
- Sam Joel – Founder GiveTree
- Lisa Mayer – Founder Boss Beauties
- Matt Sypien – Founder Hapebeast
- Zeneca – Prominent NFT thought leader
- Sebastian Erasmus – Developer CyberKongz
People that are interested can choose between a ‘Legendary Ticket’ and a ‘Regular Ticket’. The regular ticket includes an NFT airdrop and access to the opening event, 2 days of conference, the closing party and the art route. All of this is also included (with a ‘Legendary’ NFT airdrop) in the legendary ticket, with the addition of access to the exclusive network dinner and networking and satellite events.
The festival takes place between June 14 and 17 in and around the Gashouder, situated in Westerpark.